Leading ASPHALT SHINGLE ROOF INSTALLERS in the DMV Area
Local. Experienced. Here to Stay.
- Member of the National Roofing Contractors Association
- A Multi-Certified Roofing and Construction Crew
- Affordable Financing Options Available
High-Quality Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services
Asphalt shingle roofs are the most common and affordable option throughout Northern Virginia, but they are by no means unreliable! In fact, asphalt shingle technology has come a long way, with options such as impact-resistant shingles and styles that mimic wood or slate.
Impact Roofing & Construction in Northern Virginia want to help you install a roof you are proud to top your home. Our team will help walk you through the styles available for your budget; with so many options to choose from, you’ll be sure to find the perfect match to complement your home!
Is it time to upgrade your roof? Contact us today to schedule a free inspection and to learn more about our asphalt shingle roofing services.
Brands We Work With
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Three-tabs are the most basic roofing shingle available, lasting up to 20 years when properly installed and maintained. They have a flatter, yet attractive appearance compared to other shingles, and come in different color tones to match your home’s decor.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Whereas three-tab shingles are flat, architectural shingles give your home a dimensional look that can greatly enhance your curb appeal. Not only that, but their thicker quality also means they are more durable, lasting up to 50 years when properly maintained.
Premium Asphalt Shingles
Premium shingles are designed for those who want a luxury roof at a fraction of the cost. Made to emulate cedar or shake, you can get the exact aesthetic you want without worrying about maintaining wood or the weight of slate.
Impact Resistant Asphalt Shingles
If you’re concerned with your roof holding up during a hail storm, impact-resistant shingles were engineered for just that. Tested for ultimate durability, these shingles can withstand impact from hailstones up to 2 inches in diameter!
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
The perfect roofing option for your home is the one that best fits your needs. Here’s what to know about asphalt shingle roofing when making your decision for your next roof:
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: Asphalt shingles are a no-brainer for homeowners who are on a budget, especially in conjunction with one of our financing plans.
- Color variety: There’s no question that asphalt shingles come in more styles and color options than any other roofing material available. You’ll be sure to find one you love.
- Simple Installation: The material itself is easy to install and repair when needed, without worrying about the material weight or special installation techniques.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not “green”: Asphalt shingles can release harmful emissions, making it difficult to recycle. This contributes to a lot of waste in landfills.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Northern Virginia?
What are the most popular types of shingle roofs in Northern Virginia?
Hire a Roofing Crew You Can Trust
We get it—roofers have a bad reputation. That’s why Impact Roofing & Construction strives to be a different type of roofing company, one that is always here when you need us most. We can even help you navigate your next insurance claim. As locals in the area, we are committed to serving our community with exceptional service.
Ready to improve or upgrade your roof? Contact us today to schedule your free inspection.