The DMV Area Slate Roofing Specialists
Local. Experienced. Here to Stay.
- Member of the National Roofing Contractors Association
- A Multi-Certified Roofing and Construction Crew
- Affordable Financing Options Available
Guaranteed Professional Slate Roofing Services
Slate is known to be an expensive and heavy roofing material, making it a tricky option for many homeowners who want a high-end residential roof. At Impact Roofing & Construction, we want to help our customers install the roof of their dreams without complications, which is why we specialize in synthetic slate roofing installations.
We are a leading Northern Virginia roofer who is there for our customers who need us most. We always consider your needs and budget before recommending the best solutions for your home. If it’s time to partner with a roofer who will guide you throughout the entire process, contact us today for a free inspection!
Impact Roofing & Construction is a residential roofing company that specializes in slate roofing as well as asphalt shingle, metal, and cedar roofing.
Types of Slate Roofs We Install
Synthetic slate tiles offer a much more affordable alternative to natural ones, making them an ideal option for anyone looking for the same look without breaking the bank. These tiles are much lighter than natural slate, making them easier to install and maintain, and you can expect them to last as long as an architectural shingle roof.
The Pros and Cons of Slate Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will be pros and cons. It’s best to know what to expect.
Pros of Synthetic Slate Roofing
- Beautiful: Slate is often a coveted roofing option because of its beauty and superior durability.With synthetic slate, you can reap most of the benefits of having a slate roof without worrying about its weight.
- Low-maintenance: Slate roofs don’t require much upkeep, yet still last quite a long time!
- Durable: Even synthetic slate is engineered to be highly durable against the most extreme elements.
Cons of Synthetic Slate Roofing
- Shorter lifespan: Even though it can last a few decades, a synthetic slate roof will need to be replaced sooner than a natural slate roof.
Slate Roof FAQs
What is the disadvantage of a natural slate roof?
How long does a synthetic slate roof last?
Hire a Roofing Crew You Can Trust
We get it—roofers have a bad reputation. That’s why Impact Roofing & Construction strives to be a different type of roofing company, one that is always here when you need us most. We can even help you navigate your next insurance claim. As locals in the area, we are committed to serving our community with exceptional service.
Ready to improve or upgrade your roof? Contact us today to schedule your free inspection.