Professional Cedar Roofing Installations in The DMV Area
Local. Experienced. Here to Stay.
- Member of the National Roofing Contractors Association
- A Multi-Certified Roofing and Construction Crew
- Affordable Financing Options Available
A Reputable Cedar Roofing Company
Cedar roofs are well-known for their rustic beauty and charm. This type of wood is naturally resistant to rot and insects, and further treatment is added to the material to make them fire-resistant, as well. Cedar roofs require to be treated every few years, so they are a little bit more high-maintenance than other materials. But for many homeowners, the unique curb appeal is worth the investment.
Impact Roofing & Construction works with many different types of roofs, each one with the care it needs to last a long time. We will guide you through the entire cedar roofing installation process, from initial contact to project completion! You are going to love your new cedar roof. Contact us today for a free inspection! Impact Roofing & Construction provides a variety of residential roofing systems, including asphalt shingles, slate, cedar, and metal roofing.
Types of Cedar Roofs Roofs We Install
Cedar Shake Roofing
Cedar shake roofs offer the most unique appeal to your home, perhaps because each individual piece is cut, and no two pieces are exactly alike! Because of this, it’s crucial to hire a roofer with the knowledge and experience to install it correctly the first time. It can be easy to misalign the pieces, as they are not uniform, and that can result in premature roof leaks. Impact Roofing & Construction has worked on many cedar roofs and is always up-to-date on the best installation practices, so you can trust we’ll install a durable roof from day one!
The Pros and Cons of Cedar Roofing
When making your selection about the type of cedar roofing to fit your needs, there will be pros and cons. We have broken down the list for you:
Pros of Cedar Roofing
- Unique beauty: The natural beauty of cedar is hard to beat, especially because it gracefully ages, rather than fades over time.
- Durable: Cedar is a strong wood that can withstand heavy rain storms, hail storms, and snow storms.
- Energy-efficient: Cedar roofs provide natural insulation up to two times that of asphalt shingle roofing.
Cons of Cedar Roofing
- Expensive: Cedar roofs come at a higher cost at first, but it’s worth it for many homeowners who want a high-quality roof.
- Maintenance: Cedar roofs require more maintenance to prevent organic growth and ensure fire resistance.
Cedar Roof FAQs
Are cedar roofs environmentally friendly?
How often do I need to retreat my cedar roof?
How many years will a cedar roof last?
Ready to improve or upgrade your roof to cedar shakes? Contact Northern Virginia’s recommended roofing company today to schedule your free inspection.
Hire a Roofing Crew You Can Trust
We get it—roofers have a bad reputation. That’s why Impact Roofing & Construction strives to be a different type of roofing company, one that is always here when you need us most. We can even help you navigate your next insurance claim. As locals in the area, we are committed to serving our community with exceptional service.
Ready to improve or upgrade your roof? Contact us today to schedule your free inspection.