Are you interested in having a new roof installed? One of the most important parts of protecting your home is having a well-maintained and properly installed roof. It’s vital that your roof can protect you against the Arlington climate. Installing a new roof can seem stressful, but with the right roofing company, the experience should be straightforward.
In this article, we’ll discuss:
- Roof replacement costs in Arlington
- Popular roofing materials in the area
- Tips for when it’s time to replace your roof
- Information about Impact Roofing & Construction
New Roof Costs in Arlington
The overall cost of a roof replacement in Arlington will vary depending on the size and slope of your home, various repairs that may be needed, and the roofing materials you choose. The most common roofing material in Arlington is asphalt shingles due to its durability and affordability. On average, you can expect to pay between $4.00 to $12.00 per square foot to have a new asphalt shingle roof installed in Arlington. On average, you’ll pay around $6.50 for a new roof.
Popular Asphalt Shingles for Arlington Residents
Three-Tab Asphalt Shingles: Cost-Effective & Practical
- The most practical and cost-effective shingle material
- Get their name from their three tabs and uniform appearance
- May not last as long as other shingle types
- Will still effectively protect your home from the natural elements
Architectural Asphalt Shingles: Lasting & Aesthetic
- Are made to last longer than three-tab shingles
- Also known as dimensional shingles
- Have an aesthetic look to them
- Will withstand a variety of weather and are built to last
Premium Asphalt Shingles: Luxurious & Sturdy
Also known as luxury shingles
- Made from high-quality materials
- Are weather resistant and built to last
- Tend to be more costly than other shingle materials
Impact Resistant Asphalt Shingles: Less Maintenance & High Durability
- Engineered with harsh weather in mind: hail, strong winds, tornados
- Have long-lasting resistance to the natural elements
- Typically have a higher cost than other shingle types
- Require less maintenance than other shingles
Time to Replace Your Arlington Roof?
Typically, an asphalt shingle roof will last around 20 to 30 years in the Arlington area.
If your roofing is nearing that timeframe, it’s a good idea to have a roofing professional inspect your roof to make sure everything is working the way it should be.
The Arlington area experiences harsh weather that ranges from hail storms and winter weather to heavy winds and tornadoes. If your roof is getting old or you’ve recently noticed storm damage, broken or missing shingles, pest infestations, or leaks and water stains, it might be time to have a new roof installed.
Next Steps: Impact Roofing & Construction
We know that having a new roof installed may seem overwhelming, but we are here to help. Impact Roofing & Construction has been serving the Arlington community since 2017 as a roofing and home restoration contractor. Our team has combined experience of over 30 years in the industry and our goal is to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with the management and installation process.
We provide a variety of home improvement services that include:
- Residential roofing
- Commercial roofing
- Storm damage repair
- Window and door installations
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our services or to request a free inspection!